Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING PROCESS, ACCOMODATION SERVICES
AND ANY OTHER SERVICES AT HOTEL ST. BRUNO
1. These Regulations shall define general terms for the provision of Services supplied by the Service Provider, the rights and obligations of the Service Provider and the Recipients of the Services related to the provision of Accommodation Services and any additional services, rules on protection of personal data and privacy for individuals as well as limitation and exclusion of Service Provider liability conditions.
2. These Regulations are published on Service Provider’s website in a way that enables to obtain, reproduce and record the contents of the Regulations with the use of information and communication system of the Recipient of the Services.
I. General provisions
1. The following terms shall have the meanings as specified:
a. Information and communications system (ICT) – a group of cooperating IT devices and software, providing for processing, storing, and also sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks by means of terminal equipment appropriate for the given type of network in the meaning of the Act on Telecommunications Law,
b. Distance contract - means any contract concluded between the trader and the consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded,
c. Electronic communication means – technical measures, including tele-information equipment and software tools co-operating with it, enabling individual distant communication by using data transmission between tele-information systems, in particular electronic mail,
d. Service Provider – Zamek Giżycki Sp. z o.o. ul. Hoża 51, 00-681 Warszawa NIP: 739-358-18-93, REGON: 280145402, KRS0000256622 Sąd Rejonowy w Warszawie
XII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego.
Kapitał Zakładowy 6 500 000 PLN. Prowadzący Hotel ST Bruno w Giżycku, ul. Św. Brunona 1,11-500 Giżycko, Polska, powiat giżycki, woj. Warmińsko-Mazurskie.
e. Recipient of the Services – a customer being a natural person, legal person or organisational unit without legal personality, receiving goods or services supplied by Service Provider, the Recipient of the Services may be a Guest,
f. Guest – a person receiving accommodation or other services provided by Hotel St. Bruno Giżycko, a Guest may be the Recipient of Services,
g. Registration form – web form provided on the website of the Service Provider used to online registration of the Recipient of the Services,
h. On-line booking – the real-time reservation of accommodation services using on-line interface (Internet Booking Engine) available on the website: www.hotelstbruno.pl
i. Authorisation Document – an electronic document sent by the Service Provider to the Recipient of the Services containing details of the reservation, in particular: the length of the stay, the amount of non-refundable deposit and the term of advance deposit payment for the booked stay. Upon the receiving of the payment specified in Authorisation Document, the agreement for provision of the accommodation services or any additional services between the Service Provider and the Recipient of the Services shall be deemed to have been concluded. By making the payment specified in Authorisation Document, the Recipient of the Services confirms that they are familiar with and accept the principles specified in the Rules.
2. The Recipient of the Services is obliged to become familiar with the content of the Regulations before using the Services. This obligation applies to all reservations, also those made using the website and Internet Booking Engine. The Recipient of the Services confirms that they are familiar with and accept the principles specified in the Rules.
II. Reservation procedures
1. In order to make on-line reservation by the ICT system of the Service Provider it is required to use popular web browsers.
2. Proper functioning of ICT system services is possible after changing the privacy and security settings of the web browser to accept cookies and after the deactivation of pop-up blockers.
3. Services shall be rendered by the Service Provider to the Recipient of the Services within the scope of service and under conditions determined in these Regulations.
4. The Recipient of the Services undertakes to observe the provisions of these Regulations.
5. Service Provider reserves the right to carry out the maintenance and service works of the ICT system, which may cause temporary difficulties. In some cases the ICT system may be temporarily unavailable.
6. Booking channels :
a) Hotel website and Internet Booking Engine available on the website of the Service Provider,
b) completing and signing the reservation form on the Hotel website and sending it by electronic means to the Hotel,
c) written booking request (sent by fax or e-mail),
d) telephone booking,
e) booking in person at the reception desk (so called walk-in reservation)
III. The process of reservation
1. Online booking can be made after completing all steps required by the booking system, filling in the registration form and paying the required deposit.
2. Service Provider holds no responsibility for consequences of providing incorrect or incomplete information by the Recipient of the Services.
3. All prices are calculated per 1 hotel night or for 1 personday and they include Value Added Tax. Prices may include other benefits listed in the description of the offer. Should the offer include breakfast or other additional services, the information will be given in the pricing details displayed in the system during the process of booking. The fee for additional services not covered by the principal contract (for example additional catering services or SPA) must be settled onsite by the Guest.
4. Polish Zloty (PLN) is the only acceptable unit of payment.
5. In case of payment via bank transfer the costs of transfer are covered by the Recipient of the Services.
6. After making a reservation according to the abovementioned procedure, specified in part II article 6 points from b) to d), the Hotel will send an Authorisation Document, in each case specifying the validity of the offer and the amount of the non-refundable prepayment for the booked stay. Authorisation Document comes into force upon the receipt of the required prepayment. The document will be sent to the postal address, e-mail address or fax number provided by the Recipient of the Service.
IV. Prices and payments
Hotel St. Bruno Price List for the Provision of accommodation services, Room Rates and Packages are available on the website of the Service Provider: www.hotelstbruno.pl, The Price List and Internet Booking Engine shall include prices applicable on the date of booking. All prices are calculated per 1 hotel night or for 1 personday with breakfast (Internet Booking Engine) or for 1 personday with half board and additional SPA services (if any) when it comes to so-called Packages (Prices and Packages). Prices may include other services, listed in the detailed offer description. If the offer includes breakfast or any other additional services, the relevant information shall be displayed at the pricing details field (during the process of reservation or in the Authorisation Document sent to the Recipient of the Services).
The Price List for catering services and beverages is available at La Bibliotheque Restaurant and at Music Club.
V. Payments and invoices
a. Payments shall be made during the process of on-line booking. The Recipient of the Services will be informed if the prepayment is required to complete the process of reservation. The reservation shall be deemed to be made at the time of realisation of the prepayment (in form of deposit) for the stay calculated in accordance with the declared period of stay. The amount of the prepayment is determined in the conditions of the offer.
b. The Recipient of the Services should make the aforementioned non-refundable deposit by bank transfer, in cash or by credit card upon a written permission issued at the front office.
c. The non-refundable deposit shall be paid within a deadline set in Authorisation Document.
d. The authorisation and settlement of transaction are performed by the external module by direct connection to a server of credit card paying agent.
e. The date of prepayment shall be the date of crediting the Hotel St. Bruno Bank account.
Domestic transfer: bank account number
Numer konta 98 1910 1048 2268 0000 0735 0001
IBAN: PL SWIFT: DEUTPLPK
f. The Service Provider shall issue VAT invoices according to provisions of the Polish value added tax.
g. In the event of booking in person at the reception desk (hereinto referred as ‘walk-in reservation), Guests are required to make an advance payment for the stay - either in cash or by credit card. Hotel reserves the right to charge or pre-authorize Guest’s credit card at the moment of arrival. Credit card shall be charged by hotel staff member during check-in procedure in the presence of the cardholder. Same rules apply for cash payments – the due amount of money for entire stay should be paid in advance upon arrival. In this case, the form of non-refundable deposit shall also be applicable.
h. Please be informed that settling period in the Hotel St. Bruno is 7 days. On these grounds, the Recipient of the Services staying at the hotel for more than 7 days is required to pay the charges for the stay and services within 7 days since the date of arrival . Service Provider reserves the right to increase the amount of credit protection on Guest’s credit card or to request the earlier payment for hotel services.
i. Using additional hotel services on the basis of so-called "Credit Hotel" (the bill for services added to a room charge) is possible only after stating the number and validity of the credit card at the reception desk with a written permission for charging or preauthorisation of credit card. “Credit Hotel” may be also used in case of giving a security in the form of cash deposit (up to the amount of the deposited funds). All the charges for the ordered services shall be calculated in accordance with Hotel's Price List and / or special offers applicable on the date of booking.
VI. Confirmation for the booking
a. The reservation is deemed confirmed after receiving Reservation Reference Number or sending a written confirmation by the Reception to the Guest, with the exceptions to the situations pointed out in point VI b-d mentioned below:
b. The reservation shall be deemed to be made at the time of realisation of the non-refundable prepayment for the stay calculated in accordance with the declared period of stay. The non-refundable deposit payment for the booked stay can be made by bank transfer, in cash or by credit card upon a written permission issued at the front office.
c. The Recipient of the Services shall receive automatic booking confirmation generated by Online booking system. E-mail shall be sent to the address provided by the Recipient of the Services given in the e-mail field.
d. The absence of non-refundable prepayment within a period of time specified in Authorisation Document will result in the cancellation of reservation. In the abovementioned case, an agreement for the provision of accommodation services shall be deemed invalid.
VII. Terms of cancellation
In case of the occurrence of important reasons, there is a possibility of reservation cancellation. The reasons for cancellation must be justified in writing and confirmed by the proper documentation.
In case of cancellation of the booked stay, the Guest will be charged in the amount of:
1. Complimentary in case of cancellation of the booked stay 45 days or more before arrival
2. 50% of the value of the reservation in case of cancellation of the booked stay between 45-th and 8-th day before arrival
3. 100% of the value of the reservation in case of cancellation of booked stay for less than 7 days before arrival or non-arrival without cancellation.
Cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount to be paid, the amount of the deposit, or the credit card. For the remainder of the fee for cancellation of booked stay (if any) separate invoice will be issued and sent to the mailing address.
The difference between the payment for your reservation and cancellation charges (if any) will be returned to the Recipient of the Services in the form of a bank transfer to the account stated by the Recipient of the Services.
The cancellation of the reservation is only valid when handed in a written form and sent traditionally, electronically or by fax.
For the periods of especially high hotel occupancy, the Hotel reserves the right to change the cancellation terms included in Authorisation Document. Please be informed that during the periods of increased interest in Hotel’s offer, the cancellation of booking may not be possible.
VIII. The conditions for conclusion and termination of agreements
1. The conditions for conclusion and termination of agreements for the provision of accommodation services were defined exhaustively in these Regulations, in other cases the termination of agreements is possible only by mutual written agreement by the Parties, otherwise being null and void.
2. The Recipient of the Services shall not have the right to rescind the contract of hotel reservation in accordance with article 38 item No. 12 of the Act of 30th May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014 item No. 827) ("Act on Consumer Rights").
IX. Personal Data Protection
1. Data are collected through filling out a registration form on the website www.hotelstbruno.pl The form contains required fields and additional fields, which may be filled in by the Recipient of the Services. Personal data contained in this form are processed in accordance with the specific function of the form.
2. Personal data are stored and handled by the Service Provider pursuant to the rules provided in the Personal Data Protection Act and the Act on the Rendering of Electronic Services.
3. The Recipient of the Services has the right to access his or her data and correct them.
4. Provision of the personal data by the user is completely voluntary; however, provision of certain data is required for performance of the services.
5. The Service Provider acknowledges that according to art. 23 ust. 1 pkt 3 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data has right to process personal data of the Recipient of the Services within the scope and subject to the procedure provided for by the Act and for the purposes related to making online reservation in Hotel St. Bruno. The Service Provider will be provided with such information during the process of registration or logging in.
6. The administrator of the personal data is: : Zamek Giżycki Sp. z o.o. ul. Hoża 51, 00-681 Warszawa NIP: 739-358-18-93, REGON: 280145402, prowadzący Hotel ST Bruno w Giżycku, ul. Św. Brunona 1,11-500 Giżycko, Polska, powiat giżycki, woj. Warmińsko-Mazurskie.
The Recipient of the Services shall have the right of access to his personal data and correct them.
X The complaint procedure
1. The complaints may be submitted in case of:
a. a failure to meet the Service commencement deadline stipulated in the Agreement by fault of the Service Provider
b. Non-performance or mis-performance of the Service or failed transaction processing.
2. The complaint must be made within 14 days of the undue provision of a service.
3. The complaint should:
1) be submitted in writing at the office address of Service Provider or sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
2) determine the cause and scope of the activities whose performances are expected from the Service Provider,
3) be signed and contain up-to-date of the personal data of the Recipient of the Services
XI. Transitional and final provisions
1. For matters not provided for herein provisions of commonly applicable laws
on the territory of the Republic of Poland, i.e. provisions of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of Dz.U. z 2017r., poz. 459), as amended by subsequent legislation), the Act on the Rendering of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1030, with amendments) and other legal regulations in force shall apply.
2. The Service Provider reserves the law to amendments to these Regulations. Reservations made prior to a change to the Regulations shall be subject to the version of the Regulations effective on the date on which the Guest made the reservation.
3. Date of publication 10 03 2017.
XII Additional information
Check-in begins at 16:00.
Check out is at 12.00.
The invoice for the stay should be paid before the planned departure, however the settling period should be no longer than 7 days.
Should it be impossible to achieve the understanding between the Service Provider and the Recipient of the Services on any matter, it is the responsibility of the court having jurisdiction in accordance with procedural law to settle any possible disagreements.