1. Regulations specify the principles of performance, accountability and staying in the hotel. Regulations are part of the contract, which is concluded by signing a registration card. In making this activity a guest confirms that he has read and accepts the terms and conditions.
2. The regulations are applied to all Guests staying at the Hotel.
3. Regulations are available for inspection at the reception and in each room.
1. Room is reserved for a hotel day.
2. Hotel day starts at 04:00pm and ends at 12:00 next day.
3.If guest did not specify the length of stay, it is assumed that the room was rented for one day.
1.If guests want to extend their stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, they should report that to the reception before 10:00am on the previously specified check-out day.
1. Guests are not allowed to sublet their room to another person, even if the period for which they paid has expired.
2. From 10.00 pm to 07:00 am only hotel guests can stay in the hotel area. After 10:00 pm any visitors are required to check in the hotel.
3. The hotel can refuse to accept a guest who during a previous stay grossly violated the Rules and Regulations of the hotel, causing damage to property or hotel guests, or injuries to any guests, employees, or other people in the hotel or in any other way interfered with a peaceful stay of guests or operation of the hotel.
1.The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. For reservations regarding the quality of service, guests are asked to report them at the reception as soon as possible, which will enable the hotel to take immediate measures.
2. The hotel shall ensure:
a / conditions for full and unfettered rest of guests;
b / security of stay, including security and confidentiality of information about guests;
c / professional and courteous service provided at the hotel;
d / room cleaning and all necessary repairs in the absence of guests, and in their presence only upon their request;
e / technically proficient room, in the event of a fault that cannot be removed, the hotel shall take every effort - whenever possible - to change the room or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience.
Upon request, the hotel shall provide free of charge the following services:
a / information related to stay and travel
b / wake-up calls at an appointed time
c / luggage storage (the hotel may refuse to accept luggage for storage on dates other than the those of stay and things that do not have the characteristics of personal luggage), unless it is strictly forbidden by mandatory provisions of the law.
1. The hotel shall be liable for loss or damage to property brought by those who use its services within the scope of the provisions of art. 846-852 of the Civil Code.
2. The victim should inform the hotel reception about the damage as soon as it is found.
Curfew is from 10 pm till 06:00am in the Hotel. In the event of interference, Hotel has a right to intervene or even refuse to provide services.
1. Each time guests leave their rooms, they should check if the doors are closed.
2. Hotel guests shall be charged for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices in the hotel arising from their fault or the fault of their visitors.
3. Due to fire safety, it is prohibited to use in hotel rooms heaters, electric irons and other similar devices which are not part of room equipment.
4.Smoking (incl. electronic cigarettes) in the Hotel is not allowed, except for rooms and places for smokers. In case of breach the prohibition, the Guest may be charged 100 €
5. Loss of a room card/key is subject to an extra charge of 20 PLN.
6. In case of violation Hotel rules, staff may refuse to provide services. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the recommendations of the hotel, pay the damage and leaving the building.
During the stay in the hotel children under 10 years must be constantly under the care of parents or guardians.
Guardians bear full liability for damage caused by children.
1.Personal items left by guests in hotel rooms shall be sent to the address indicated by the guests.
In the absence of such a disposition, the hotel shall store these items for 3 months, and then give them to charity.
2.The hotel shall not be liable for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to guests, if it was left in a different location than the hotel parking.
1.It prohibited from making noise, causing unpleasant odors or other actions that disturb or annoy other hotel guests.
2.It is forbidden to makes changes in the rooms and their equipment beyond a slight shift of furniture, not changing their functionality and safety.
The Hotel Management